- A typical home inspection will take approximately two to four hours to complete depending on size, age and condition of the property. Inspection Reports include photo documentation where applicable.
- An in-depth, non-invasive, visual and physical examination of the property, will be performed with pride, by an educationally trained, experienced, unbiased, insured, and Certified Master Inspector .
- We encourage you to attend the inspection and we gladly anticipate answering your questions. We also realize that most people manage busy schedules, and cannot give up a few hours for the inspection. What most people do is attend a portion of the Home Inspection, usually the last half hour or hour of the inspection. This way, you will be able to attend the presentation of the Inspection report, as well as ask questions and observe.
- The Inspector is limited to performing one – two inspections per day. This is to ensure that the Inspector can spend the proper amount of time on your home, answer your questions, and not be rushed to attend multiple appointments.
- Follow-up support by e-mail or telephone, on any questions relating to the Inspection, is available and included as part of our service commitment to you.
TruNorth Home Inspections, Roofing & Siding